Your privacy is very important to the Company and the Company will treat your data with care and respect. The Company knows that you care about how your personal information and data is collected and used. This Policy details how the Company collects and uses the personal information you provide. The Company shares your personal information with a representatives who may contact you in order to discuss your requested. The Representative is not an employee of the Company, but rather an independent service provider with whom the Company may share your personal information in order for the Representative to contact you ONLY in regards to your interest. The Company will notify you of changes to this Policy by posting a new Policy on the Site. For this reason, the Company recommends that you review the Policy posted on the Site regularly so that you can stay informed of Company practices. By visiting the Site, using the advertised products/services, and/or by voluntarily submitting information to the Company via online forms, advertisement responses, contests, surveys and/or electronic mail, you agree that you are accepting the practices described in the Policy, and you expressly agree to accept offers from the Company, as well as offers sent by the Company on behalf of the Company’s affiliated companies (the “Affiliates”), advertising businesses (the “Businesses”), and carefully selected third parties.
About the Company:
The Company is an Arya samaj marriage facilitator and services provider. The Company helps individuals by providing several marriage related services including marriage registration at the Arya Mandir, booking caterers, hiring photographers and others. Post marriage the Marriage Certificate is granted instantly to the married couple.
While on the Site, you may choose to provide personal information to the Company by voluntarily completing any of the online forms, contests, surveys and/or advertisements. You may also choose to provide such information to the Company by contacting the Company or any of the Businesses via electronic mail. The personal information you provide to the Company may include such things as your name, mailing address, electronic mail address, and telephone number(s). In addition, you may choose to provide the Company with such other additional personal information including your age, existing and/or desired income, personal interests and goals, employment interests and history, and biographical information. All of the personal information we collect is clearly labeled at the time you submit it.
Children's Online Privacy:
The Company is concerned about the privacy of young children and does not knowingly collect any personal information from a child under the age of thirteen (13). The Company encourages you to become involved with your child's access to the Internet and to our site in order to ensure that his or her privacy is well protected.
Third Party Use:
The Company will not resell, share, or disclose your personal information to any third parties other than as explained above.
This policy is effective January 24, 2012.
Principles followed by Arya Samaj Foundatin
* God is the primary source of all knowledge
* He is formless, incompareable,omnipresent,eternal and immortal.
* Vedas are the book of true knowledge and we should follow them.
* One should respect and love others.
Three Principles followed by Aryas
* God is the efficient cause of all Satya knowledge and all that is known through knowledge.
* God is existent, intelligent and blissful. He is formless, all powerful, omniscient, just, merciful, unborn, endless, omnipresent, immanent, immortal, fearless, eternal, and holy.
* The Vedas are the scriptures of all true knowledge. It is the paramount duty of all Aryas to read them, teach them, recite them and to hear them being read.
Documents required for marriage
* Age certificate (Matriculation certificate Passport / Birth Certificate/ Driving License). Minimum age of both parties is 21 years for male and bride of 18 yrs.
* Affidavit stating age , nationality and marital status
* Four passport size photographs
* Two witness from both party
* Copy of divorce in case of divorcee and death certificate in case of death of widow/widower.
* Two garlands, two kg of ghee and two kg sweets
Arya Samaj Marriage Rules
For Arya Samaj wedding to be conducted, the following documents of the bride and groom and items mentioned will be required :
* Documentary evidence of Date of Birth of both the parties. The minimum age at the time of marriage should be 21 for male and 18 for female.
* Affidavits, each from the bride and groom, stating their date of birth, marital status at the time of marriage and nationality.
* The affidavit must provide affirmation that the bride and groom are not related to each-other within the prohibited degree of relationship.
* A copy of divorce degree/order in case a divorcee or death certificate of spouse in case a widow/widower.
* Four passport size photos of each.
* Two witnesses. Identity proofs of the witnesses is mandatory.