|First of all you need to discuss about your plan of arya samaj marriage with Shri Harveer Shastri on Mobile No. 08585988301 or Smt. Usha Shastri on Mobile: 08585988302. After that you may go ahead with your booking for the appropriate day according to your convenience. You may come to Arya Samaj Mandir in person or book the premises on the phone itself. While booking the premises on the phone all you have to do is to let us know your name, date of performing the proposed marriage, Time, Address and contact number.
We do not have any holiday at our Arya Samaj Mandir at Delhi instead all seven days marriages are solemnized. You are welcome to get your arya samaj marriage performed on Sundays and festival holidays as well. Please note that we perform the marriages during the day and they are not performed in the night hours.
When you have fixed your marriage date and are coming for the arya samaj marriage to be solemnized you need to bring with you the following:
If you have completed all your documentary formalities you may come for marriage the same day. It would be helpful if you book the premises in advance before 2 or 4 days to avoid any inconvenience. Please note that do not come before calling us on the phone. You are advised to make a phone call before starting for Arya Samaj Mandir, Harit Vihar, it is helpful for us in order to make necessary preparations.
- Age Proof Certificate
- Residence Proof
- 4 photos of each partner
- 2 Witnesses with voter id card
Once you have completed all the above formalities, then your marriage will be solemnized by our Priest of the Arya Samaj Temple by reciting Mantras according to the Vedic Scriptures and Hindu rituals and traditions. After solemnizing the marriage we will provide you with the Legal Arya Samaj Certificate of Marriage.
The certificate of marriage provided by Arya Samaj Mandir is fully valid and it entitles you to become Husband –wife legally. After receiving the concerned Certificate no one can harm you legally and cannot challenge your marriage in the court of law. On the basis of this certificate, if you wish, you may later register your marriage with the Office of Registration of Marriage in your area.
|Important Information About Arya Samaj Marriage
- The age of the boy must be above 21 years and girl's age must be 18 years.
- During the marriage solemnizing ceremony, the girl should bear sober and appreciable dress. Jeans, half jeans and odd dresses are not allowed.
- Please note that we do not determine or decide any auspicious day for marriage as such, because, according to the principle of Arya Samaj we believe that all days are equal and created by God. In case you want to know more about the auspicious days please visit our main website: www.aryasamajmandir.org and go to Home Page, and read section Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs) under Index column. This will explain to you about these issues.
- Please discuss with us about our Arya Samaj Mandir, Harit Vihar. We do not encourage discussions about other Temples. Before asking for details on other Temples, we encourage you to please go through the FAQs on Home page.
- It takes approximately between 1:30 to 2 hours in solemnizing marriage and completing all documentary formalities.